To much thinking and not enough conversating is going to be the death of me. Personally I tend to worry about everything and anything. I tend to overthink SO MUCH SO I become a entraped in my own thoughts.
Good Self esteem means liking yourself and believing you deserve the finer things in life, just as much as anyone else.
Why is self- esteem important? Our self – esteem has a major affect on almost every part of our lives. Including our relationships, our degree of self confidence, our career choice, our peace of mind,our happiness and eventually how much success we achieve.
Growing up we all had pleasant and unpleasant experiences that either made us think highly of ourselves or that made us think poorly of ourselves. But some of us have had so many unpleasant experiences that it made us think so badly of ourselves that we have unconsciously turned them into 3 major beliefs; which most of us believe to a greater or lesser extent.
- We are powerless victims who have little to say about our own lives
- We are inadequate and dont measure up to others.
- There is something innately “bad” or “wrong” with us.
Regaining your self-esteem isn’t a mysterious process; it’s a matter of revising your opinion of yourself.
15 ways to Raise your SELF-ESTEEM:
- Learn to say “No” unless a task is try my responsibility , I’m not obligated to do it.
- Pay attention to feedback. Consider every mistake a learning experience.
- Make happiness a habit .My Moods. My responsibility.
- Find a job you enjoy. My Job brings me pleasure.
- Be 100% positive one day a week. I’m happier when I avoid negative thoughts.
- Refuse to compare yourself with anyone. Remind yourself that your unique its pointless to compare yourself with others.
- Avoid causing yourself unessacary pain.
- Become flexible.avoid pain by not hurting yourself.
- Accept compliments graciously
- Become a problem- solver. You have the power to eliminate the problems in your life.
- Rely mostly on yourself. Depend on yourself more then others.
- Ask yourself who live you’re really living. Live the life you want not wh as t others expect you to. Its important
- Dont let being different bother you
- Stop calling yourself names. You gain self respect by using positive self talk.
- Accept yourself unconditionally- now . Your perfectly worthwhile and acceptable just as you are.